FILM FESTIVAL &
The Deccan International Cine Carnival, DICC cares for every established and budding filmmaker similarly. This global film festival is open to any voices, thoughts, or film work, no matter the subject, content, or derivation.
At DICC, all the Winners, Official Selections, and Nominees will be enlisted on DICC web platforms. The Winners of the monthly competitions will automatically be qualified for the Annual Gala.
Kindly go through all the Rules, Regulations, and Terms of the Deccan International Film Festival precisely before submitting your project to this global film festival. By submitting your film projects to DICC, you particularly acknowledge that you shall be obligated by the terms and conditions of our rules and regulations.
Opening Date: May 23, 2023
Earlybird Deadline: May 30, 2023
Extended Deadline: June 21, 2023
Notification Date: June 25, 2023
Event Date: July 1, 2023
- Submitting your film to the DICC does not ensure Official Selection, Winning the Award, or Laurel.
- As we have a different panel of judges for each month’s competition, the film submitted to the DICC for a specific month can be re-submitted at any time for another opportunity.
- The films made in languages other than English must have an English Subtitle to avoid Submit Rejection.
- The Deccan International Cine Carnival reserves the right to refuse any entries for our competition.
- A Director/Producer/Individual can submit more than one film in a category and more than one category for a single competition.
- You agree to assure and hold harmless the DICC from and against any claims, liabilities, losses, damages, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees and costs of the court) that may be incurred because of any claim involving copyright, trademark, credits, and publicity.
- If a submitted film has been an official selection, the filmmaker will be notified, and the film will be listed on the DICC website under the Official Selection section.
- The DICC requires an official poster or trailer, synopsis, and a link to your film. While submitting, please select the category carefully to avoid disqualification. Although, the DICC Authority reserves the right to re-assign films to the appropriate category.
- An applicant’s film will be privately screened to our jury of judges and will not initially be screened to the public.
- A filmmaker’s submission fee will not be reimbursed after initiating the submission process.
- The Film Festival Body may amend these rules and regulations without prior notice. As per the regulations, every such amendment will be effective immediately. Kindly visit the official website frequently to check for any updates.
- All types of entry fees are non-refundable. We request you to read all the rules, terms, and regulations to avoid any form of complication in the submission process.
Deccan International Cine Carnival - DICC
Worldwide Indie Filmmakers’
Beloved Film Festival
If a film is accepted for presentation and screening at the film festival. In that case, all filmmakers understand and agree that they are giving Deccan International Cine Carnival full and unrestricted permission to screen the film/video at the festival’s discretion and to charge an admission fee for the presentation of the digital video program.
The Filmmaker recognizes and acknowledges that they will not receive any revenue from the box office proceeds, which the festival will hold to assist cover the overall cost of the festival production. It is important to note that box office receipts never cover the expense of presenting the Feature and Short Film Programs. The Deccan International Cine Carnival (DICC) is a tax-exempt non-profit cultural organization at the federal, state, county, and city levels.
All formats and regions are played back on professional Pioneer International playback equipment. Prior to the public exhibition, all entries are rigorously pre-screened to ensure that the DCP meets professional standards. The Film Festival (DICC) will not be held liable for any technical difficulties that may arise during the display of this film during the actual event.
Despite being selected for screening, the Deccan International Cine Carnival has the right to modify the program dates and times and not screen the video.
For the actual presentation of the video at the festival, the director will attempt to present to The Festival (DICC) a new and pre-checked hard disc/DCP.